Monday, April 21, 2014

Stay in School: An Update


Source

I hope everyone had a nice Easter! Mine wasn't the best. I've been quite under the weather the last couple of days and school is sucking the life force out of me, so I have not been able to focus much on the shop or the blog.
Hopefully, after this week my schedule should calm down a bit, I'll start feeling better, and I'll be able to get back to keeping up the shop and posting here a lot more! :-)

And unfortunately there will not be an "Estate Sale Weekend" post this week because we ended up empty-handed this time, despite spending almost 2 hours standing outside of an estate sale with 90 other people on Friday.

Wait...maybe that's how I got sick...

Whoops.

-Melissa

3 comments:

  1. I hope your school calms down and you can get to feeling better! Get well soon!

    Cheers,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jenny! I hope so too! :-)
      -Melissa

      Delete
  2. awww all that effort at the estate sale and no loot :( and good luck battling the cold and getting through the end of the semester. that picture sums me up perfectly around 4 o'clock every day, hahah

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete