Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Shop Lady

Through my adventures in thrifting, garage saling (is that a word? if not, it should be) and vintage-seeking I come across many wonderful women who share in my love for fashion. Unfortunately, I don't always catch their names and so I bestow nicknames to the ladies whose eye for vintage clothing really sticks out in my mind. Their sales were the most exciting and ripe with lovely garments. The most recent of these I addressed in a past post, whom I call "The Shop Lady" (so named because she owned a vintage clothing store...I'm obviously very creative with my nicknames). Some of the pieces I got from her have already found their new homes, but most are still in the shop. They really are some wonderful pieces and I loved talking with her about them! Here are some of my faves!








I recently got enough sun time to snap pictures of some more of the 'Spring' items, which will be popping into the shop soon!






That striped crop top and skirt set and the Mode O'Day dress (top row) are my favorites, but I have a soft spot for everything, really! It's hard not to! The Shop Lady had an impeccable eye and I'm sure her store was amazing!
-Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I want so many! Especially IMG_9146!! <3<3 Let me know when they're listed so I can have a sticky beak! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that dress too! The print on it is so adorable! As of today, all of the items featured in this post are in the shop! :-)
      -Melissa

      Delete