Monday, March 31, 2014

Still into Fall

It was a mildly cool day the other day so I decided to bust out some of my fall favorites that haven't seen the light of day in awhile. "Autumn" and "Winter" are somewhat foreign concepts to me seeing as they last a combined 14 1/2 hours a year in Florida.
So when a decent chill is in the air, you gotta take advantage of it.


And even though it's technically spring, I still love a fall color palette. Sometimes it's fun not letting the seasons dictate what you want to wear.

The color burgundy likes the springtime, too!


Plus, I spotted this vintage bag I recently found (shown here) on my way out the door and it matched perfectly.


Details
Skirt - Vintage
Blouse - Forever 21
Sweater - Vintage
Purse - Vintage
All Jewelry - Vintage
Boots - MakeMeChic

I do love me some pattern mixing, too! I think it modernizes vintage pieces quite well. If you aren't comfortable going for complete era perfection (I admire those ladies so much, but I can't quite seem to handle the task!) it's a fun way to mix vintage and modern pieces together.

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment