Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Having a Blue Christmas...(and realizing how terrible of a blogger I am)

Oh man. It's been almost a solid 2 months since my last post. I am a bad blogger.

It's good that I am admitting it...that's how you fix your problems. Hopefully I will be posting more now that I have a smidgen of free time with it being the holiday season and all!



I was taking pictures of new items for the shop when I noticed that they all had something in common. Instead of being red and green to celebrate the upcoming yuletide holiday or sparkling and festive, they were all blue. From teal to sky blue, from navy to cyan, all of the blue spectrum is covered.


   

The circle skirt, novelty print set, seafoam sweater dress, and the gorgeous wool suit (which I would have kept if not for that it is, in fact, a full-on WOOL SUIT. That + Florida = heat exhaustion...Have I mentioned that it's hot here?) are recent estate sale finds. Ignored (why?, I don't know) by a pair of dealer ladies who were giving me the sideways eye as I arrived late and encroached upon their territory. This happens a lot, actually. With quality vintage being so rare nowadays, you gotta watch out for the competition!

It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm just a possum.

That made no sense.

Anywho!

These goodies will be heading into the shop through December and into January, so stay tuned!

-Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment